Measure, mount and install
Measuring for Copenhagen Blinds
You can easily measure for your Copenhagen Blinds yourself: Measure the width of the window, and make sure there is a bit of space on both sides. Likewise, measure the height of the window and leave a bit of space.
You can order sizes from 60-160 cm in width and 60-250 cm in height. Download the measuring template and add measurements – then go back to this web site and order the blinds.
Mounting Copenhagen Blinds
The Copenhagen Blinds are produced especially for you according to your measurements. The brackets can be mounted both horizontally and vertically. They will be almost invisible once the Copenhagen Blinds have been mounted.
The Blinds can be adjusted horizontally on the brackets, giving you a practical tolerance for adjustment.
- Measure the width of the window. Find the middle of the window and mark it.
- Measure the distance between the plastic fittings and divide by two.
- Measure the distance from the middle and mark where the brackets are to be mounted. Please note that the brackets can be mounted both vertically and horizontally. Using a spirit level, check that the brackets are completely horizontal.
- Now click your Copenhagen Blinds onto the brackets.
- Using the control buttons on the left side of the Copenhagen Blinds, check whether they run up and down freely. One short click on the lower button makes the blinds go all the way down. One short click on the top button makes them go up. A long click will tilt the slats as long as it is pressed.
Installation of Copenhagen Blinds and accessories
Download the Art Andersen Copenhagen Blinds app for your iPhone/iPad or Android, and follow the installation guide.
If you have several blinds, you can name them – e.g. Living Room Blinds or Kitchen Blinds – and you can program them with your favourite positions and schedule the timer.
Do not forget to accept push messages from the Copenhagen Blinds app. This will ensure that you receive notifications, for instance if the blinds loose their connection or when the battery needs to be recharged.
If you have any questions, please feel free to get in touch on support@ArtAndersenCPH.com.